Editor’s Choice: Current Voter Issues and Questions
“Nobody will ever diprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting.–Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Georgia voting irregularities about digital voting machines raise more troubling questions about the state’s elections in 2016. What specifcally happened?
- Does Texas have “straight party” choice for voters of all political parties?
- Here is a voting claim: The U.S. Constitution states that if a president is impeached by the House but not convicted by the Senate, that person’s first term is nullified and they are eligible to run for office two more times. Is this true?
Photo courtesy Cara Smith
- Fact-checking tools: Snopes — VoteSmart — List of 10 additional options for fact-checkers
- We offer the above fact-checking tools to aid your investigation of these topics.We also recommend you utilize any further resources you typically use.