Editor’s Choice: Current Voter Issues and Questions
“Too many people fought too hard to make sure all citizens of all colors, races, ethnicities, genders, and abilities can vote to think that not voting somehow sends a message.”
- Can ex-felons vote if they have completed their sentence?
- Is voter suppression legal?
- How does gerrymandering happen? For that matter, what is gerrymandering all about?
- Bonus: Is gerrymandering legal under the law. In other words, did the Constitution anticipate or allow for gerrymandering to happen in state and federal elections”
Photo courtesy Dave Redden
- Fact-checking tools: Snopes — VoteSmart — List of 10 additional options for fact-checkers
- We offer the above fact-checking tools to aid your investigation of these topics.We also recommend you utilize any further resources you typically use.